Finally! Kelly McCausey of Mom Masterminds has made the MMotivator (the monthly newsletter) available to the public.
I always find great information in the newsletter every month and want to share it but can’t because it’s only available to Mom Mastermind members. So I’m happy to announce you can grab your copy of Mom Masterminds MMotivator today!
One of the things I wondered about the NAMS (niche affiliate marketing systems) workshop before I attended it was just exactly how much learning new techniques I’d get. Or maybe not even necessarily ‘new’ techniques but things I understood but wanted to get a better grasp for. (I ended up learning lots of new things & even some ‘refresher’ stuff!)
There are some things that are just easier taught at a live event and it doesn’t even have to come from one of the speakers. Take ‘advantage’ (I use that term loosely because I don’t really mean to take advantage of someone in a literal way) of all the different expertise in the attendees. You’re there to network so you’re bound to find someone that can help you.
There is always something new to be learned regardless of who you are. If you’ve stopped learning then you’ve probably stopped growing too! You’ve more than likely heard the saying there’s no obstacle greater than yourself. It’s true and especially in business! The only limits that are placed on your business are self-imposed. The Internet is a wealth of knowledge for the one who can access it, but did you ever stop to think where that knowledge was received?
If you’ve ever been to live business events more than likely some of that knowledge was received there. You’re exposed not only to people who can expand on marketing techniques that you currently utilize, but also individuals who have found new ways to harness business power.
Those who host these events are looking for the best to entice you to come. These people prove time and time again that there is more than meets the eye when it comes to business.
Here are three things you can take part in and learn from at live events:
- Brainstorming sessions – Imagine the energy in the room when hundreds of entrepreneurs get together at tables to discuss new ways to improve each others’ businesses? Be sure to take copious notes to refer to later and get the names of everyone at the table.
- Visit the vendor area – This is an opportunity for businesses to highlight their products and services. You can learn about new programs computer programs, business software and get to demo items right there on site. (I have to comment about the fact that NAMS didn’t have any vendor areas. I liked that for the most part. But I would have liked to see the speakers have a place with their products set up – if they offer physical products.).
- Keep all materials given to you – Within the pages of those handouts are vital information. Speakers may lay out for you how they go about promoting new products, implement new programs and techniques and list online resources for you. You may want to bring a tote bag or a briefcase to hold everything you will get so it is easier to reference later. (At NAMS there weren’t hardly any handouts. One of the speakers gave a handout for scheduling our time. But while they didn’t give handouts I really liked the fact that each speaker had a link to the presentation they were doing so we could follow along that way. I printed some of them out that I didn’t get very good notes on.)
When you attend a live event(s) just remember to keep an open mind. As an Army wife once told me ‘expect the unexpected’ and while that was referring to Army lifestyle it rings true for live events too! Keep your mind open and get immersed into business techniques you haven’t tried before.
P.S. Have you signed up for NAMS 4 yet? Hurry before the price goes up on March 1st!
As most of you probably already know I just recently got back from attending NAMS 3 in Atlanta, Georgia. In fact the above picture is just one of the many I’ve yet to get posted (It’s Bob “The Teacher” Jenkins and I – he totally rocked my world by the way! More on that later). It was awesome (I know I still need to get a post put together recapping my NAMS experience!). If I had let ‘fear’ hold me back I wouldn’t have attended such an amazing event!
Public speaking is a huge fear for me and I was concerned about whether or not there would be a time and place for everyone to do a quick little introduction of themselves. I actually posted on Mom Masterminds about this because I was so nervous about it (and by the way no you don’t have to do this! lol) and I had considered NOT going if we were going to have to do this.
I just entered a video contest to win a year’s worth of web hosting with my current web host – Mom Webs (they rock by the way, just check out my video and I’ll tell you why!).
- Go to Vote For Your Favorite Mom Webs Promo Video
- Leave a comment saying you vote for me (Tishia Lee in case you didn’t know lol)
You can watch my video by going here.
Hey everyone! Coming to you again from NAMS in Atlanta, Georgia. Yesterday I posted about Strategies 4 Social Marketing – a product that was just created while I sat in the audience – with five of the top internet marketing gurus – Willie Crawford, Kevin Riley, Maritza Parra, Jeff Herring, and Joey Smith. They each share their Secret Strategies for Driving Traffic and Dollars through Social Media.
I shared about the contest going on to see who could sell the most copies of the product. I’m doing well but I’m 2 sales behind the top lady. So I’ve decided that I will sweeten the pot for anyone who purchases the product. I’ll rewrite a PLR article for you for free. If you’re anything like me I know you’ve got some PLR just sitting around on your computer So why not purchase a great product and get a free PLR rewrite while at it? Check out Strategies 4 Social Marketing.