Since 2006 I've been the solution for women solopreneurs who want to take back their time and focus on more of what they love.
This is my per hour rate. Choose this option if you don't have a need for 10 hours a month (e.g. one-off projects, things that aren't ongoing but you want to get taken care of).
Please note: this option is based on my availability.
Clients who opt for a monthly retainer enjoy benefits that other clients don’t – and it’s about more than the discount on my hourly rate...
Benefits of retainer package:
- Customer Service Support
- Autoresponders/Broadcast Messages
- Blog Setup/Basic Customization
- Content Management
- Schedule Management
- Social Media Support
- Podcast Guest Scheduling & Liaison
- Bundle management
- Affiliate Swipe Creation
- Mail Chimp
- Constant Contact
- Convert Kit
- Active Campaign
- Infusion Soft (some basics)
- Thrive (Architect, Builder, etc.)
OMG Tishia is the BEST at swipes! I absolutely hate writing them - I've put so much effort into creating a product and a sales page, that by the time I get to getting affiliate tools together, all my creativity flows right out the window. It's so refreshing having Tishia's eyes (and awesome creative brainpower) pick out the golden nuggets of my product for me. And the best part? Not only do I give her swipes to my affiliates, I use them myself in my purchase follow-up sequences!
Rayven Monique - ColorMonthly.com
- Time is billed in 15 minute increments
- Retainer hours must be used within 30 days. Any time not used will not carry over into next month)
- Retainer clients are set up on an auto-renew plan via PayPal
- Rush Jobs: If you need a project fast tracked I can provide same day service at a special rate. Call 360-718-3995 or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to determine availability and get a quote.
- Miscellaneous Invoices must be paid within five business days.
RETAINER CLIENTS ROCK!
Clients who opt for a monthly retainer enjoy benefits that other clients don’t – and it’s about more than the discount on my hourly rate!
I always schedule retainer client work before considering whether to accept other projects – so you never have to worry about being pushed aside without notice.
Having me on retainer means that you can count on me to be there when you need me. We’ll work together to plan out each month’s projects to ensure that all of your objectives get met on time – every time.