This is a list of resources I use in my biz and recommend to others.
- Mom Webs Hosting – I have been with them since 2006 & can count on one hand how many times my website has been down. The support guy (Scott) rocks – I have never waited 24 hours for a response (even on weekends), sometimes it’s usually within a few minutes of supporting a ticket he responds back. It’s top notch service and I will never recommend another hosting company. They even have a free move-in service, if you’re moving from another hosting company & they import blogs from Blogger & WordPress.com too!
- Active Campaign – I made the switch from Aweber, to this platform, in 2018. There was a bit of a learning curve (and honestly, I’m still learning!) but they offered way more tagging/list segmentation options than Aweber.
- Aweber – these guys seem to be ‘the old kids on the block’; so many new providers have popped up. I used them from 2006 – 2018 when I outgrew them and their lack of tagging features, etc.
- Thrive Themes (Rise) – a theme.
- Thrive Architect – love this visual page builder even though sometimes I do get a bit frustrated with trying to get it to do things I want it to 😉 That’s when I just reach out for help.
- Thrive Leads – a lead generation plugin for WordPress.
- Momentum Monthly Group Coaching – Are you ready to find the momentum you need to move your business forward & to have an experienced business coach (without the expensive private coaching price tag!) in your corner? Then this resource (by Kelly McCausey) may be for you.
- Biz Coaching – And if you’re looking for a private, one-on-one, coaching experience I highly recommend Kelly. She knows her stuff and she’s a tell it like it is, no fluff coach.
PLR (Private Label Rights) Resources
- Coach Glue – Nicole Dean and Melissa Ingold are the masterminds behind this. They provide top notch expert templates that you can use in your coaching or service based business. (Note: This is PLR – private label rights – or done for you content is another term.)
- White Label Perks – great content for business coaching and self development niches. If you want to give them a try before buying, be sure to check out some of their FREE PLR!
- Piggy Makes Bank – You can try before you buy here too. Check out their FREE PLR offers here.
- Publish for Prosperity – Done-for-you personal development content for coaches, speakers, publishers & more. Give em’ a try: FREE time management graphics or FREE newsletter pack.
- Love People + Make Money Blog & Podcast (formerly known as Work at Home Moms Talk Radio & then Solo Smarts) – This is a great podcast & blog by Kelly McCausey. It’s interviews, ideas and inspiration for solopreneurs.
- 5 Ways to 10x Your Business in the Next 90 Days – What would be different for you if you added a zero to the end of your income… this year, next year? This free guide will show you simple, yet proven methods that will help you grow your online business.
- Charging What You’re Worth – The #1 reason coaches, service providers, etc. feel resentful towards their clients is because they’re not charging enough for their services. This free report gives you some tips on how to charge what you’re worth with integrity and confidence.
- How to Convert Every Blog Post into 6 Different Pieces of Content for Your Business! – It’s important to get the most traction out of every piece of content you create. This will help you discover how to turn one blog post into six different pieces of content!
- Bright Shiny Object Syndrome – This resource will turn your Bright Shiny Object Syndrome into Bright Shiny Object Management in no time 🙂
- How to Find and Hire a Virtual Assistant [eBook]
- Card Deck Creation Course – This Course will teach you how to create your own Card Deck that will enhance your business, your client’s experience and your income stream. Not sure how you could make a card deck work for you & your biz? Check out her free card deck creation ideas!
- Learn How to Outsource to a Virtual Assistant – everything you ever needed to know about outsourcing your business to a VA.
I try to keep this list as updated as possible – adding and removing items when needed 🙂