This is a list of resources I use in my biz on a regular basis and highly recommend them.
- Mom Webs Hosting – I have been with them since 2006 & can count on one hand how many times my website has been down. The support guy (Scott) rocks – I have never waited 24 hours for a response (even on weekends), sometimes it’s usually within a few minutes of supporting a ticket he responds back. It’s top notch service and I will never recommend another hosting company. They even have a free move-in service, if you’re moving from another hosting company & they import blogs from Blogger & WordPress.com too!
- Aweber (email marketing software) – these guys seem to be ‘the old kids on the block’; so many new providers have popped up. But I’ve been with them since 2006 and have no plans, at least currently I don’t, of switching to another provider.
- Thrive Themes (Rise) –
- Thrive Architect –
- Thrive Leads –
- Momentum Monthly Group Coaching – Are you ready to find the momentum you need to move your business forward & to have an experienced business coach (without the expensive private coaching price tag!) in your corner? Then this resource (by Kelly McCausey) may be for you.
- Biz Coaching – And if you’re looking for a private, one-on-one, coaching experience I highly recommend Kelly. She knows her stuff and she’s a tell it like it is, no fluff coach.
- Coach Glue – Nicole Dean and Melissa Ingold are the masterminds behind this. They provide top notch expert templates that you can use in your coaching or service based business. (Note: This is PLR – private label rights – or done for you content is another term.)
- Easy PLR – If you need high quality, excellent PLR on a variety of topics Nicole Dean’s is the stuff to pick up.
- Love People + Make Money Blog & Podcast (formerly known as Work at Home Moms Talk Radio & then Solo Smarts) – This is a great podcast & blog by Kelly McCausey. It’s interviews, ideas and inspiration for solopreneurs.
- 5 Ways to 10x Your Business in the Next 90 Days – What would be different for you if you added a zero to the end of your income… this year, next year? This free guide will show you simple, yet proven methods that will help you grow your online business.
- Charging What You’re Worth – The #1 reason coaches, service providers, etc. feel resentful towards their clients is because they’re not charging enough for their services. This free report gives you some tips on how to charge what you’re worth with integrity and confidence.
- How to Convert Every Blog Post into 6 Different Pieces of Content for Your Business! – It’s important to get the most traction out of every piece of content you create. This will help you discover how to turn one blog post into six different pieces of content!
- Bright Shiny Object Syndrome – This resource will turn your Bright Shiny Object Syndrome into Bright Shiny Object Management in no time 🙂